Award applicants must supply the following by Friday, 20 March 2020:
- Recordings – supply four CDs (one original and three copies) that include 20-30 minutes of music that features three composition styles chosen from the Award repertoire groups.
- Application form – complete a form that includes applicant details; referee contacts; and information about the works featured on the supplied CDs, including composers and timings.
- Supporting documentation – including curriculum vitae with details about experience, education, performances, prizes, scholarships and awards; an overview of future plans and aspirations; and other documentation (including birth certificate or proof of Australian residency).
- Entry fee – $50 payable to the Australian National Piano Award.
- Application documentation and recordings to be sent to:
Australian National Piano Award Shepparton Incorporated
PO Box 754
Shepparton VIC 3632